CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Sports

Pages: << 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | >> (show all)
last_stand
the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: anywhere but "HomeofToto"

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: griffin]
      #259306 - 05/09/19 05:47 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

griffin said:
I like hockey.....and I watch a ton of it....all teams. I know you are the ultimate homer and anybody not on the Blubs sucks....ok, whatever. I'm sure you're listening to "Gloria" all day long.....good thing you don't have a brain left to rot.

The Blubs will have a tough time winning this series, but they can. The Sharks are playing the season for Thornton, which will likely be his last. Pavelski and Kane will give the Blubs defense fits. They are not a one line team like Dallas basically was, so another defense pairing besides Parayko and Bouwmeester will have to step up....to use your worn out bullchit line. I don't know where that's going to come from yet, but it won't be Pietrangelo.....he's not quick enough for either Kane or Pavelski.

This is will be a harder series than Dallas was. The Stars are still rebuilding like the Blubs.....San Jose is not. They want a cup THIS year and have the pieces in place.

San Jose in 7.......possibly 6. The Blubs aren't there yet.

FYI - I also hate, fully, 75% of Blue's "fans". I especially hate homer idiots who think hockey ends at the Enterprise center.

Thanks Walt... Now get outta my yard!!

You don't have a forking yard.....and your poodle LS keeps pissing in your apartment. You need to walk him more.

Lemme guess, you're ready with another prediction....."Blues in 6 or 7". Hey man, don't hit your forking shin trying to get over that bar.

Hell, this team would have never sunk so low if they hadn't gotten rid of Backes and kept your forking slugs.

Say what you want about spstmn gomer....but so far you are 0-2 and he is 2-0.

But who's counting?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
Sometimes you got it sometimes you get got.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
last_stand

#259307 - 05/09/19 05:50 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
I like hockey.....and I watch a ton of it....all teams. I know you are the ultimate homer and anybody not on the Blubs sucks....ok, whatever. I'm sure you're listening to "Gloria" all day long.....good thing you don't have a brain left to rot.

The Blubs will have a tough time winning this series, but they can. The Sharks are playing the season for Thornton, which will likely be his last. Pavelski and Kane will give the Blubs defense fits. They are not a one line team like Dallas basically was, so another defense pairing besides Parayko and Bouwmeester will have to step up....to use your worn out bullchit line. I don't know where that's going to come from yet, but it won't be Pietrangelo.....he's not quick enough for either Kane or Pavelski.

This is will be a harder series than Dallas was. The Stars are still rebuilding like the Blubs.....San Jose is not. They want a cup THIS year and have the pieces in place.

San Jose in 7.......possibly 6. The Blubs aren't there yet.

FYI - I also hate, fully, 75% of Blue's "fans". I especially hate homer idiots who think hockey ends at the Enterprise center.

Uh oh.

Are you saying Thornton is your new fave like Benn was?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude....move to trashville. You will fit in perfectly.

--------------------

last_stand

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: last_stand]
      #259308 - 05/09/19 05:53 PM

Let me make something perfectly, unequivocally , 100 % clear.

FORK JOE THORNTON.

Thank You.

--------------------

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

#259310 - 05/09/19 07:36 PM

Eve though it's about the same thing every time.. it's still worth the visit!

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: IIFID]
      #259312 - 05/09/19 08:29 PM

Since you asked, LS, I can't stand Thornton, but I wish he was in a Blues jersey.

Now answer a question for me.....are you a Toy, Miniature, or Standard?

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

Reged: 12/22/05

#259313 - 05/09/19 10:45 PM

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Just wait.......LS is gonna come back with how STL hockey is the best in the league.

Show me where I've said anything like that. Remotely will do.

I'll show you where you've followed gomer calling out the team that is 1 of 4 left standing. I know you haven't a clue what you are talking about so I'll give you a pass but following gomer ?.....uh ah.

No soup for you!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have foamed at the mouth over this team, and had a crush on them ALL like they all gave you your first blow job at age 16. You like the team, all of them. You’ve bought into the damn Tom Stillman Jones Koolaid from The beginning. I honesty don’t have the time or the need to go back through the last 3-4 years of rambling about how you love this team and all they do. Those rosey blue glasses you wear and the bullshit breath you have from all the crap they fed you. All 4 damn lines you would put up against anyone.

Truth be told without Jordan Binnington this team was done months ago. He alone objected life into a team that was a sinking ship of chit. The kid pulled a bunch of broken pieces together. They don’t skate fast collectively. They don’t shoot well, they just sling chit around hoping for something good and it works for now. When you toss up 120 shots in a buggy and your opponent only throws 60, it’s the law of averages. The first few games in the playoffs they played like dick. No hitting. Shitty power plays. Being nice. Maybe they seem a little hungrier now that the favorites are all golfing. Who knows.

Enjoy the ride. It’s the rerun of the Cubs, just in hockey. Everyone how’s this is the year, and in the back of their minds know the honeymoon can end any day. I’m just not sold on the misfits you drank the koolaid on the last 2-3 years.

BTW. It’s Bwahaaaaahaahahahaaaaaaaahhaaha. That Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa makes it seem you are forking a sheep, stroking out on us, or busy looking for a wall to beat your helmet on. Either way.......we don’t care. Just try to keep up. It’s only been typed on here for 20 forking years. It doesn’t surprise me you are slow to the party.

Back to you Forker..........I mean Boomer........uhhhhh Homer. .

--------------------
It’s better to be hated for who you are, instead of loved for who you aren’t.

last_stand

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: H2ODOG]
      #259314 - 05/10/19 06:05 AM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Just wait.......LS is gonna come back with how STL hockey is the best in the league.

Show me where I've said anything like that. Remotely will do.

I'll show you where you've followed gomer calling out the team that is 1 of 4 left standing. I know you haven't a clue what you are talking about so I'll give you a pass but following gomer ?.....uh ah.

No soup for you!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have foamed at the mouth over this team, and had a crush on them ALL like they all gave you your first blow job at age 16. You like the team, all of them. You’ve bought into the damn Tom Stillman Jones Koolaid from The beginning. I honesty don’t have the time or the need to go back through the last 3-4 years of rambling about how you love this team and all they do. Those rosey blue glasses you wear and the bullshit breath you have from all the crap they fed you. All 4 damn lines you would put up against anyone.

Truth be told without Jordan Binnington this team was done months ago. He alone objected life into a team that was a sinking ship of chit. The kid pulled a bunch of broken pieces together. They don’t skate fast collectively. They don’t shoot well, they just sling chit around hoping for something good and it works for now. When you toss up 120 shots in a buggy and your opponent only throws 60, it’s the law of averages. The first few games in the playoffs they played like dick. No hitting. Shitty power plays. Being nice. Maybe they seem a little hungrier now that the favorites are all golfing. Who knows.

Enjoy the ride. It’s the rerun of the Cubs, just in hockey. Everyone how’s this is the year, and in the back of their minds know the honeymoon can end any day. I’m just not sold on the misfits you drank the koolaid on the last 2-3 years.

BTW. It’s Bwahaaaaahaahahahaaaaaaaahhaaha. That Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa makes it seem you are forking a sheep, stroking out on us, or busy looking for a wall to beat your helmet on. Either way.......we don’t care. Just try to keep up. It’s only been typed on here for 20 forking years. It doesn’t surprise me you are slow to the party.

Back to you Forker..........I mean Boomer........uhhhhh Homer. .

You know what....I've changed my mind.

You do know hockey.

About as much as gomer.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------

dabsAdministrator

Loc: New Money, USA

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
      #259316 - 05/10/19 08:38 AM

Ole Billy Boy would make this even better.....just sayin

sptsman

Loc: Missouri

#259317 - 05/10/19 08:52 AM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:

Dawg, you know the old adage about finding yourself in hole and to stop digging? I can only plead with you to take heed. You are coming across more hockey illiterate with every keystroke. Maybe just slowly step away from the keyboard and take a break. Reading this sort of drivel is like watching Nancy Pelosi give a talk about a constitutional crisis. She knows she needs to make a point that is idiotic but has to find some way to word it that will allow her idiot base to embrace it. And since they are morons, she doesn't have to work too hard. You posts have become that way. Only the people that know nothing about hockey and sat behind view-blocking columns with you in the Savvis Center could possibly understand what you're even saying and agree with it. In short, this little diatribe above is about the silliest thing I've read since, well, since your previous post...

Binnington was a huge difference but there are about 50 other factors that played into the turnaround in January. Not the least of which is the entire coaching staff's approach, after Yeo was released. Armstrong, Stillman and most fans thought this team was significantly better than it's record indicated. Was it the coaching, was it the netminding, was it the attitude of the players? The reality is nobody really knows, even with the power of being internet know-it-all's we just don't really know. You and Scott choose to put 100% of it on a few players and have a lifelong hard-on for them. That's your prerogative. Hell, burn them in effigy and stomp their sweaters in the mud, if you like. I prefer to think it is much, much more complicated than that and choose to embrace the team and the success they're having. I don't need to play the blame game and I am not so simple minded to think a 25 year-old rookie goalie is the sole cause of the turnaround.

So for now, I'm just enjoying the ride and not really too worried about the slow start and difficulties earlier in the season. Yes, they still have some flaws and yes, a few of the players are not HOF material. But they seemed to have gelled and they are one of 4 teams left. Even the most critical skeptic has to be impressed with that. As long as Perron keeps being one of the best players on the team, they will be fine.

Here's another prediction. Next year's WCF will be the Blues and Avalanche, unless fate has them meeting earlier in the playoffs. They will be the two best teams in the Western Conference.

And here is my hope: That Joe Thorton has his leg broken in Game 1 and is out for the rest of the year. It would be sweet karma for all the players he has put on the DL with his dirty play (not to be confused with clean, hard-nosed play). Short of the broken leg, they need to pound on him relentlessly, like they did Byfuglien and Benn. He's 39 years old and likely getting damn tired by now. Multiple solid hits will only help wear him down. Rest assured, if he's not getting hit, he will be delivering them...

Lastly, the Blues need to stay out of the penalty box. San Jose is -3 when playing 5 on 5 and they have a damn good power play. Burns QB's that and he's the best in the NHL at it (and #2 is not even close). As much as I want to hate that guy, I can't. He is what every NHL fan should dream of having on their team and respect him when he's playing against you. Add to that the fact that he is a class act off the ice and you just have a hard time hating him. Maybe that will change by the end of this series...

That is all for now. As always, no charge for the brilliant analysis and commentary.

--------------------
"Hunts are best measured by the endurance of the memories they produce..."

HAUS
member for now

Loc: Paradise

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: dabs]
      #259318 - 05/10/19 11:32 AM

Quote:

dabs said:
Ole Billy Boy would make this even better.....just sayin

--------------------
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day..

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: HAUS]
      #259319 - 05/10/19 11:58 AM

Berube, O'Reilly, Maroon, Schenn (when he feels like playing), Binnington, Schwartz (when he shoots the puck instead of being a playmaker), Parayko, and now Thomas (a master in the corners).......THAT'S the resurgence of the Note. There's an edge to this team now that has been lacking for years.....and I give most of the credit to that crazy ass Indian, who coaches like he played. He's got the team bought in to a grinding up and down approach to hockey that has always been the hallmark of the best Blues teams. They CAN wear a team down in a 7 game series, like we have seen. Benn was a shadow of himself by game 6 of the series with the Stars.....that's no small feat for the Blues....he's owned them. Not anymore.

Let me say, I HATE San Jose. I hate the city, I hate the name of the city, I hate sharks, I hate California, I hate that they beat the Blues in the last conference final we played against them, and I also hate Thornton.....but I like big, strong, mean, forwards.....he's Maroon on steroids. So I'm a fan.....I don't care if he's dirty....that's hockey. I hope the Blues pound him relentlessly.

San Jose is no joke. That is a battle tested team and many of them have been to the cup finals. They beat a REALLY good, fast, Colorado team that is ready for a cup run. It's this season or never for them.....the end of their chance for a cup without rebuilding. They are well aware of that. Remember the Blues/Colorado game with about 6 to go in the regular season? The Blues couldn't handle their speed. San Jose did. The Blues are not battle tested the same way....nobody has been there. They have a rookie goalie. They have trouble scoring. They give up many odd man rushes because they have to pinch the forwards to create chances.....that won't be good against the Sharks.

I'm bought in on the base of the Blues resurgence. I think they can win this series.....but not if they take a game off (and they are still prone to that)....it'll be that close if they do win.

I thought the Blues were still a couple years away from being a top contender....but the moon and the stars have lined up pretty well this playoff year....so why not? The teams I don't think the Blues can play against are gone....take advantage!!

I'm still afraid this will be 4-3 San Jose in 7.....but, like the Stars and Winnipeg series....I'm fine with being wrong.

Go Blubs!!!

griffin

P.S. I dream about a Blues/Bruins cup final again.....wow!!

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

#259320 - 05/10/19 04:38 PM

I have a buddy in Maine. We have a bottle of Heaven's Door and a box of cigars on a bet if its the Blues/Bruins.

--------------------

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread [Re: sptsman]
      #259321 - 05/10/19 04:41 PM

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

Dawg, you know the old adage about finding yourself in hole and to stop digging? I can only plead with you to take heed. You are coming across more hockey illiterate with every keystroke. Maybe just slowly step away from the keyboard and take a break. Reading this sort of drivel is like watching Nancy Pelosi give a talk about a constitutional crisis. She knows she needs to make a point that is idiotic but has to find some way to word it that will allow her idiot base to embrace it. And since they are morons, she doesn't have to work too hard. You posts have become that way. Only the people that know nothing about hockey and sat behind view-blocking columns with you in the Savvis Center could possibly understand what you're even saying and agree with it. In short, this little diatribe above is about the silliest thing I've read since, well, since your previous post...

Binnington was a huge difference but there are about 50 other factors that played into the turnaround in January. Not the least of which is the entire coaching staff's approach, after Yeo was released. Armstrong, Stillman and most fans thought this team was significantly better than it's record indicated. Was it the coaching, was it the netminding, was it the attitude of the players? The reality is nobody really knows, even with the power of being internet know-it-all's we just don't really know. You and Scott choose to put 100% of it on a few players and have a lifelong hard-on for them. That's your prerogative. Hell, burn them in effigy and stomp their sweaters in the mud, if you like. I prefer to think it is much, much more complicated than that and choose to embrace the team and the success they're having. I don't need to play the blame game and I am not so simple minded to think a 25 year-old rookie goalie is the sole cause of the turnaround.

So for now, I'm just enjoying the ride and not really too worried about the slow start and difficulties earlier in the season. Yes, they still have some flaws and yes, a few of the players are not HOF material. But they seemed to have gelled and they are one of 4 teams left. Even the most critical skeptic has to be impressed with that. As long as Perron keeps being one of the best players on the team, they will be fine.

Here's another prediction. Next year's WCF will be the Blues and Avalanche, unless fate has them meeting earlier in the playoffs. They will be the two best teams in the Western Conference.

And here is my hope: That Joe Thorton has his leg broken in Game 1 and is out for the rest of the year. It would be sweet karma for all the players he has put on the DL with his dirty play (not to be confused with clean, hard-nosed play). Short of the broken leg, they need to pound on him relentlessly, like they did Byfuglien and Benn. He's 39 years old and likely getting damn tired by now. Multiple solid hits will only help wear him down. Rest assured, if he's not getting hit, he will be delivering them...

Lastly, the Blues need to stay out of the penalty box. San Jose is -3 when playing 5 on 5 and they have a damn good power play. Burns QB's that and he's the best in the NHL at it (and #2 is not even close). As much as I want to hate that guy, I can't. He is what every NHL fan should dream of having on their team and respect him when he's playing against you. Add to that the fact that he is a class act off the ice and you just have a hard time hating him. Maybe that will change by the end of this series...

That is all for now. As always, no charge for the brilliant analysis and commentary.

Again........Andy.......I can't find many Blouse games in Texas and Oklahoma for some reason. The ones I do catch at home, I haven't been impressed with much outside of Binnington. There are a couple flashes but stick Jake Allen in the net and see where this team is with everyone else LS and you love.

They would be golfing in Florida or STL already.

Back to you Boomer. You guys are the smart ones. After all......yall wasted all season watching the chit show until Mid January. Of course its night and day difference with Binnington and a couple others, with the coaching change. The core dudes yall loved are still there and have been. They ain't the reason the Blouse are still playing

--------------------

last_stand

#259322 - 05/10/19 05:09 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Berube, O'Reilly, Maroon, Schenn (when he feels like playing), Binnington, Schwartz (when he shoots the puck instead of being a playmaker), Parayko, and now Thomas (a master in the corners).......THAT'S the resurgence of the Note. There's an edge to this team now that has been lacking for years.....and I give most of the credit to that crazy ass Indian, who coaches like he played. He's got the team bought in to a grinding up and down approach to hockey that has always been the hallmark of the best Blues teams. They CAN wear a team down in a 7 game series, like we have seen. Benn was a shadow of himself by game 6 of the series with the Stars.....that's no small feat for the Blues....he's owned them. Not anymore.

Let me say, I HATE San Jose. I hate the city, I hate the name of the city, I hate sharks, I hate California, I hate that they beat the Blues in the last conference final we played against them, and I also hate Thornton.....but I like big, strong, mean, forwards.....he's Maroon on steroids. So I'm a fan.....I don't care if he's dirty....that's hockey. I hope the Blues pound him relentlessly.

San Jose is no joke. That is a battle tested team and many of them have been to the cup finals. They beat a REALLY good, fast, Colorado team that is ready for a cup run. It's this season or never for them.....the end of their chance for a cup without rebuilding. They are well aware of that. Remember the Blues/Colorado game with about 6 to go in the regular season? The Blues couldn't handle their speed. San Jose did. The Blues are not battle tested the same way....nobody has been there. They have a rookie goalie. They have trouble scoring. They give up many odd man rushes because they have to pinch the forwards to create chances.....that won't be good against the Sharks.

I'm bought in on the base of the Blues resurgence. I think they can win this series.....but not if they take a game off (and they are still prone to that)....it'll be that close if they do win.

I thought the Blues were still a couple years away from being a top contender....but the moon and the stars have lined up pretty well this playoff year....so why not? The teams I don't think the Blues can play against are gone....take advantage!!

I'm still afraid this will be 4-3 San Jose in 7.....but, like the Stars and Winnipeg series....I'm fine with being wrong.

Go Blubs!!!

griffin

Your best post of the year dude.

Congrats.

--------------------

last_stand

#259323 - 05/10/19 06:53 PM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

Again........Andy.......I can't find many Blouse games in Texas and Oklahoma for some reason. The ones I do catch at home, I haven't been impressed with much outside of Binnington. There are a couple flashes but stick Jake Allen in the net and see where this team is with everyone else LS and you love.

Back to you Boomer. You guys are the smart ones. After all......yall wasted all season watching the chit show until Mid January. Of course its night and day difference with Binnington and a couple others, with the coaching change. The core dudes yall loved are still there and have been. They ain't the reason the Blouse are still playing

I watched or listened to 75 games this year. Only wasted time I had was missing the 7 others with weddings or some other worthless chit. bwaaaaaa.

You got so much wrong here but no skin off my nose. I'll not engage you in hockey dude you're just a pissed off dude and I don't know why and I don't care either.

--------------------

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

#259325 - 05/10/19 08:41 PM

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

I watched or listened to 75 games this year. Only wasted time I had was missing the 7 others with weddings or some other worthless chit. bwaaaaaa.

You got so much wrong here but no skin off my nose. I'll not engage you in hockey dude you're just a pissed off dude and I don't know why and I don't care either.

Pissed off. Dude. Stay off the crack. I’ve got 10
Pounds of morels in my freezer. 15 gallons of crappie fillets in my freezer. I spent 2 weeks in Africa killing stuff in April. I just spend 4 days in Mexico finishing up my Royal Slam on turkey. I watched my dad kill his first elk last fall. I spent all Winter duck hunting. Last spring in New Zealand. I’m heading to Spain in July. Alaska in September to moose hunt with dad again Italy in October. Sonora Mexico in December to mule deer hunt.

Bro......TRUST ME..........mad ain’t something I am. I’m blessed and wake up smiling every damn day. In fact. I get paid to do most of that crap because I work while I’m hunting. I’m mad because I gotta buy plane tickets. That’s about it.

Mad ain’t my issue. If I watched as much shitty forking hockey as you did before January 1st........I’d be a mad mofo also. It’s all coming together. I can’t watch hockey in other countries or travel down south. I’m sure as Hell glad I didn’t watch the Blouse until January. You like mediocrity. They got their chit together. I guess Jake Allen is to credit that to. Go be mad about whatever life has you down about. I laugh watching your blood pressure rise. I’ll laugh next week about it, and next month about it.

I’ll even toss in. DeJong dig just to get your head to pop off your shoulders. Night night princess. Just don’t kick the TV when Thorton beats down on your classy heartless blouse players.

--------------------

last_stand

#259326 - 05/11/19 06:38 AM

I know . You're always the bestest at everything dude.

--------------------

last_stand

#259327 - 05/11/19 06:45 AM

If I had to put up $1,000 bucks on this series I'd be hard pressed to pick the Blues.

Predictions running at least 80/20 for Sharks, and I haven't even actually found the 20 part.

FOUR 30 goal scorers and then top 2 machines on the blue line and then depth that comes close to matching up with the Blues.

They can do this thing, but to do it they have to manage 4 games to go their way and not the Sharks way. Binner does his thing, Parayko/Jaybo same with their top line, play the boards early and often, close the gaps in the neutral zone, cyle it low, fore check, pound them down, and get their share of dirties.

Basically offense by defense from all 5 on the ice.

Somehow get it to a 2-2 series. A real shot at it starts there. Jones getting back to his REAL game would be huge for that.

Senko has played a hard fought 2 series. The points are not there like I'd like but the effort certainly has been. But he's been off. As complaints go, it's at least one that has a shot to turn around.

It's been a great run. Game 7 in the top 3 all time for me. As always..........Go Blue!!

--------------------

last_stand

#259328 - 05/11/19 08:20 AM

Jeremy Rutherford
&#8207;Verified account @jprutherford
19h19 hours ago

#stlblues practice lines

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Blais-O’Reilly-Perron
Maroon-Bozak-Thomas
Barbashev-Sundqvist-Steen

Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo

*Gunnarsson not skating

Binnington
Allen

--------------------

griffinAdministrator
administrator

#259331 - 05/11/19 10:15 AM

Can we go back to 2 line offsides??

Because the way the Blues have to try to manufacture goals down low is likely to make this a blood bath of odd man rushes for the Sharks.

I think the offensive line pairings make alot of sense....but I'd like to see Bortuzzo with Pietrangelo and let Dunn and Edmundson pair up and take most of the penalty kill duties.

I realize it's dumb to second guess the Chief on the pairings, but Pietrangelo needs a partner who will at least hit someone while he's sliding around on the ice. And let's face it, neither Pietrangelo nor Edmundson is going to keep that lunatic out of the crease, or make him pay for parking there.

I think this IS the Cup matchup for the Blues.....they win here and they will win the Cup. Tall order.

griffin

--------------------

griffinAdministrator
administrator

#259332 - 05/11/19 10:22 AM

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

griffin said:

Go Blubs!!!

griffin

Your best post of the year dude.

Congrats.

Look dammit.....it's time to get serious.

--------------------

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

#259333 - 05/11/19 10:28 AM

Quote:

last_stand said:

I never said I was the best but I appreciate your thoughts. I pray you find peace to deal with your hate. Hate on sucker. Hate on. You told me I’m angry, yet I got rid of those issues years ago. Good to see you sting clinging to those old bitter jealous sour grapes.

I didn’t even mention all the walleye fishing I’ll do all summer. I guess some people say I’m gonna do that one day, and others just do it, while getting paid to do it and trading out most of the stuff. I don’t want to be an old bitter Blues and cardinals watching guy, thinking about all this chit I want to do but can’t. YOLO. Ask the kids you chase off the lawn what YOLO means.

You keep chasing them kids off your lawn. Old grumpy cunts all over are counting on you to keep that status up. Sorry to hate on your man crush with Perron or Tarasenko

Free Pete Rose and Go Joe Thorton.

--------------------

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

#259334 - 05/11/19 10:37 AM

Quote:

last_stand said:

Hey LS, shot this at 680 yards and had those little dogs track it. Went about 80 yards in the bush. You should see the hate messages and fan letters I got on the Book of Faces and Instagram. They must know you. They seems pretty bitter. It’s like I shot Leo the Lion or something

--------------------

griffinAdministrator
administrator

#259335 - 05/11/19 10:46 AM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

last_stand said:

I don’t want to be an old bitter Blues and cardinals watching guy, thinking about all this chit I want to do but can’t. YOLO. Ask the kids you chase off the lawn what YOLO means.

Yikes Our Laundry Overflowed???

--------------------

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

#259336 - 05/11/19 11:03 AM

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

last_stand said:

I don’t want to be an old bitter Blues and cardinals watching guy, thinking about all this chit I want to do but can’t. YOLO. Ask the kids you chase off the lawn what YOLO means.

Yikes Our Laundry Overflowed???

--------------------

Pages: << 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3781 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Mel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 31599

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page