CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Political Forum

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
duko™

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: east mo

Re: Hellbender [Re: Liberty]
      #120656 - 10/15/07 12:20 PM

Quote:

Liberty said:
Ozark if you want to hunt quail forever, make sure you always have a young thick forest, but if you want year round habitat for deer and turkey, you'll need mature forests with open spaces. Deer will also be found around thickets, but a thick forest is not where you will find deer and turkey year round.

For a guy who hunts, you should know this rather than making the statement you made above.

hang on

Straight from his Honda's owners manual...

duko-

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Liberty

#120657 - 10/15/07 12:20 PM

"The Indians in this area did set fires, but not for any restoration BS, but to kill ticks."--Hellbender

you mean those blood thirsty savages actually managed the land around them for their own benefit

dude in case you weren't aware, you are doing a hell of a lot more to unravel your own arguments than I ever planned on doing.

Liberty

#120658 - 10/15/07 12:23 PM

look Hellbender it's duko to the rescue, cept he's got nothing to say, as usual.

hey duko you're an urbanite aren't you? Well, I've always lived in a forest setting, so please wow me with your vast knowledge on the subject yet again.

Hellbender

Loc: Taney County

#120672 - 10/15/07 01:19 PM

Rosie, its time for you to get help for you self humiliation problem.

Quote:

I've always lived in a forest setting,

You have to be kidding, you really think this makes you an expert??

That way the rest of us can get back discussing things other than your new found expertise in forest management.

--------------------
A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

hillbilly

Reged: 12/27/05
Loc: Cedar County

Re: Hellbender [Re: Hellbender]
      #120688 - 10/15/07 02:28 PM

Now, now HB. Mr. mega "I've always lived in a forest Setting" firestorm is schooling us in all things natural.

By the way firestorm, duko was just clarifiying his trust in your woodland wisdom. There, I have added my support too.

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

Re: Hellbender [Re: hillbilly]
      #120691 - 10/15/07 02:47 PM

Mr. Liberty has inspired me to remember a story I hadn't thought about in years.

Back in the 70's sometime, all law enforcement agencies were under tremendous pressure to hire "minorities". The California Highway Patrol assigned a brand-new young black officer to patrol the south central L.A. freeways and he was working his first graveyard shift ever. That's normal, right out of the academy all rookies get the chitty assignments at first until they get the seniority to transfer.

About 5:30 or 6 a.m. that first shift, the new rookie got on the radio all excited and just hollering - he reported a massive fire in the warehouse district. He got fire trucks and cop cars running in all directions. He hollered "Dey's a fi-ball, a great big FI-BALL!"

There wasn't any fire. Apparently the dipchit had never seen the sun come up before. So, for the rest of his brief career in law enforcement, that young officer was known as "FI-BALL". Hell, nobody remembers his name any more, but every cop in Southern California knows who Fi-Ball was.

I propose that Liberty shall henceforth be known as "FI-STORM".

Liberty

Re: Hellbender [Re: Ozark]
      #120694 - 10/15/07 03:03 PM

let's see we've got Hellbender, a liberal who thinks he's conservative, who thought he had something when he posted up a photo of some posed Indians in front of a painting and rails against conservative principles, but somehow that doesn't make him a liberal since he's fighting for his kids a place to hunt and he's just dying for something to hit so he won't continue to look like the reeling ass he is (sorry old man you haven't got squat),

we've got Ozark who has yet again shared with us some minority story (white man rules),

we have duko who's yet to say anything other than his typical bullchit

and we have hillbilly who is afraid to answer simple questions, but here they are again for the puss with the bad ass BS degree

OK, see if you can follow hillbilly, the others have long ago been ripped new ones and you are sure to follow

when was the last time you were in a western forest?
When was the last time you were in a burned area in a western forest?
What is your definition of a naturally functioning forest?
Why is it that commercial logging operations destroy biodiversity and that is a bad thing while leaving the forests overloaded with fuel so they can be damaged even more in a firestorm and that's ok?
And what is your occupation, you're going to need to answer that one?

these are simple questions, if you were a man who claims all you have claimed answering these questions would be simple to do, but then again you've been hiding something all along. Dude selling bait at the kwik-e mart ain't working in fisheries, showing a dude a new rifle at Wal-Mart ain't working in wildlife and because you might have once drove through the Mark Twain National Forest doesn't make you a forester.

Answer the questions until you do, you look like the ass you are.

I wonder who else you idiots are going to try to bring in to defeat me, it'll take more than the collective brains you've brought together thus far. It is fun kicking you dumbasses all across cyberspace though.

seriously hillbilly answer the questions otherwise you're just a scared puss

Liberty

#120695 - 10/15/07 03:09 PM

"That way the rest of us can get back discussing things other than your new found expertise in forest management."--Hellbender

you'd love that wouldn't you since you got yer ass kicked,

Liberty

#120696 - 10/15/07 03:12 PM

"you really think this makes you an expert??"--Hellbender

well more of an expert than someone who lived on a scrub brush ranch in a desert then moved to a convalescence home in Missouri so he could chit himself in bed.

hillbilly

Reged: 12/27/05
Loc: Cedar County

#120705 - 10/15/07 03:42 PM

Though I don't have to. My employer is Uncle Sam and my rule book is the clean water act. I was also a forester and a resource manager for the same. Oh yeah, I manage pert near 2000 acres of my own for my benefit(conservative utilization of resouces). I like to shoot chit!

"but if you want year round habitat for deer and turkey, you'll need mature forests with open spaces"--fi-storm(Got a ring to it Ozark)

This statement alone renders all past and future rants of yours mute and unworthy of response. Except from maybe duko, whom I am in firm agreement with.

The rest of your assinine questions are so basic as to need no further involvement of mine. My eldest son at 11 has a better grasp on natural workings than you. You might want to go back to some basic biology or ecology courses and work on another shingle though. It might give you some insight to lack of simple knowledge in your rants.

duko™

Loc: east mo

#120726 - 10/15/07 04:17 PM

Quote:

Liberty said:
look Hellbender it's duko to the rescue, cept he's got nothing to say, as usual.

hey duko you're an urbanite aren't you? Well, I've always lived in a forest setting, so please wow me with your vast knowledge on the subject yet again.

Listen Tarzan, I don't need to say anything else. You're the only dumb bastard on here who doesn't get it....And thats why you post stupid, unrealistic, bullchit that I laugh at....

Maybe you need to go find a reputable doctor and ask him to check you for beaver fever!

duko

Liberty

Re: Hellbender [Re: duko™]
      #120781 - 10/15/07 08:03 PM

"The rest of your assinine questions are so basic as to need no further involvement of mine."--hillbilly

again when was the last time you were in a western forest?

it's a simple question

and yet you refuse to answer it because you don't know a damn thing about the western forests

the clean water act in Missouri, now that's laughable so your "expertise" lies in getting cows to stop chitting in the streams and to stop hog farms from sending their waste into the streams

you're doing a great job

Liberty

#120782 - 10/15/07 08:04 PM

if I am wrong about using our forests for the natural resources within them, then why is it the forest service is under the auspices of the United States Department of Agriculture and not in the Department of the Interior, yet another simple question none of you will ever answer

Liberty

#120784 - 10/15/07 08:15 PM

"This statement alone renders all past and future rants of yours mute and unworthy of response."--hillbilly

you're right deer do much better living on burned areas with no food and no cover

hey dumbass, that statement is straight out of a forester's handbook, I thought a former resource forester, one who works for Uncle Sam would know that, but since you are obviously an internet bad ass with a BS I guess you would know better.

No wonder you forest service types are hellbent to burn down all the forests you think deer don't live in mature forests, open spaces and thickets

hey hillbilly where do the bears live, at the zoo

are the turkeys only in the frozen food section at the grocery store

what an ass

Liberty

#120802 - 10/15/07 10:08 PM

"I manage pert near 2000 acres of my own for my benefit(conservative utilization of resouces). I like to shoot chit!"--hillbilly

a perfect example of a government employee, he can own a large tract of land, but anyone else would destroy the land what a fukking ass

I bet they taught you that in school didn't they right around the time they taught you that deer don't live in forests

Liberty

#120806 - 10/15/07 10:27 PM

I guess hillbilly's out putting a diaper on a cow before it chits in the stream

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 637 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jaeger 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 363

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page