08/29/06 11:15 PM
Re: Fuel mileage on diesel trucks

Quote:

Dos Gris said:
Dog, dog, dog......you treat the companies money as if it
were your own.

As far as your out of pocket expenses......you chose your
profession dude

When you OWN the company, all the equipment & pay all the bills.......well that pretty much makes it MY DAMN MONEY. I don't see anyone else's name on the door or accounts. I'd go into greater detail but that Business 201. Bottem line...it ain't your money....and since ya like them two strokers, you don't manage it well.

Yes I chose my profession. I get to hunt, fish, or just plain fuk off whenever I want to. I hunt and fish over 100 days a year easy. Ya it sucks to be me. Did I mention that all that fuel, food, & lodging all get wrote off. Oh yes, it sucks to go hunting and take it off your taxes. I'm leaving in 2 weeks for Alaska on yet another business trip. Sea Duck hunting in January....business of course. Ya know....PERKS of being the boss.

I'll take my fuel cost anyday for a trade off for working for myself and being able to do what I want, when I want, and for how long I choose. Now, get your ass back to work before the man finds out how much you really fuk off all day. I'm going fishing.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5