MB2
(member)
03/10/20 02:59 PM
Re: RAFFLE FOR A GOOD CAUSE-- PLEASE READ

Quote:

griffin said:
This whole deal is a sham!!! Firebird likes snakes, he's out to start with. Dadakota should not have been allowed in. His money

should have been taken and him left out of
the draw. MB.....no, I don't think she's ever seen a decoy. WTF is a moo??? Dan cannot spell Mitchell, and he doesn't know where Madison is. Just no!!!

P.S.....

Unk.....pretty cool for a damn Californian. Wu....thanks for taking care of the admin side.

Hope the kid and his hound have many more years together!!

to all of you who helped the cause!

griffin

Specifically, I donated they way I did, because, although I have some back home, I don't have any here. Here, I have been donating my deceased husband's possessions to younger men who have use for them, or to registered charities who resell them. I've been at this for the last 4 months.

But, here's the thing....despite the scams sent to me by some real estate agents, estate lawyers and phony government agencies, I have also been the recipient of kindness, from total strangers. So, I do try to do the same. I just need a link to Old Geezer thank you cards to send my thanks to those who sent me their condolences.

Signed The One who kept her dog on experimental treatments for congestive heart failure for 4 years.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5