griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
01/17/12 11:00 PM
Re: Proposal to double number Missouri Conservation Commissioners

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Bailey and I had a conference call with them this morning. If we fail to check out again we could get a ticket. I guess I'll fail to check in everytime down there to solve that problem

What I find amazing is them bastards still feel the need to control an area and need to know all they can. Bayouetro has 40x the hunters daily......yet don't give 2 shits how many people hunt or how many ducks get wacked.........but somehow they manage to survive amd people continue to show up for hunts. Buncha micro management control freaks

Let me just say, at this particular juncture, that I think the MDC does an outstanding job of trying to control every duck that flies over the state, and counting each and every duck that is killed by man is a most important endeavor.

In that light, I think that it is up to each and every one of us, as stewards of this great flight of Missouri captured waterfowl, to also record any ducks and/or geese that we see dead in the field, no matter how they have been killed.

Therefore, I would like to declare, in the interest of keeping tabs on each and every duck (God knows the importance of this task), that I, again, killed no ducks.

HOWEVER.....I did see 9 carcasses that I assume were ducks. I will report 1 killed by skunk, 2 by hawk, 4 by Eagle, 1 by racoon, and 1 by turkey.... (OH HELL YES THEY DO!!!!)

Next year is my year.....I can feel it!!!

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5