H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
03/23/09 12:34 AM
Re: H2Odog

dude...I just got off the phone with Dave the owner of the board. Its amazing what you can get understood and worked out on a phone call. I've atleast got some respect for a man that can pick up a phone to talk to ya. Apparently the board over there voted me out, but Dave's gonna have a talk to em about havin me back in there. He wouldn't promise much, but I think rallyin the troops for an all out assult on their board is now on a stand down.

The funny thing those folks doing the bannningn don't realize is I've got 2 blackberry phones, a laptop connect card, 3 neighbors with unsecured internet access, and I could easily download an anonymizer progam on my computer which gives me different IP everytime I click a button. I could easily log in under a new name and a new IP address EVERYDAY.....it could wear em out and could keep em busy as ever if I really wanted too. This ain't my first time on the internet.

We'll see if they let me back in or not....but for now that sucker is shut down. I'm sure if they let me back in it will be nothin but welcome arms from them folks.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5