Duckband
(member)
07/30/07 05:01 PM
Getting old!

Any of you old fuggers ever jack up your back....Seems like I shoulda been at Timmy's on Saturday afternoon...

We was having a small family gatherin at the house and one of the kids wanted to paddle around on the pond...I obliged and was getting a boat to the pond and pulled every muscle in lower back....Now I aint ever had any back issues and can tell ya that THIS SUCKS!

Hopin it's just muscles! Borrowed some to the wifes muscle relaxers and some of neighbors Oxycontin! Now I am pain free and dont give a shiat what happens

You know it's bad when ya cant even bake a good pie

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
07/30/07 06:29 PM
Re: Getting old!

There was talk from certain individuals that they missed your pies at this weekends events.
Sorry to hear about the back brutha..

Mel
(member)
07/30/07 07:12 PM

That's what you get for trying to avoid the ribbing about pies on dove hunts.

(OBTW, hope you get to feeling better soon. )

DADAKOTA
(member)
07/30/07 07:29 PM

Dude - If ya had a longer leash that would not have happened. Maybe we should change your name to JoCoKrazy?

Pitbull
( FEtch's Son in Law)
07/30/07 08:42 PM

DjF
(little buddie)
07/30/07 08:49 PM

not that I am old or anything, but partying with friends is always better for your health than lifting/moving chit...

foots
(the exterminator)
07/31/07 01:34 AM

Rippin yer back to hell is no forkin excuse for missin the deal. And that's all I got ta say about thaat.

Burrhead
(member)
07/31/07 03:06 AM

Quote:

DjF said:
not that I am old or anything, but partying with friends is always better for your health than lifting/moving chit...

After sampling Eddie's gun cleaning solvent Saturday night, I ain't so sure about that Dan'l. I think I said hey to ya.

DjF
(little buddie)
07/31/07 04:13 AM

Yep you did...right after you tried to buy everyone's mojo doves!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5