FowlMouth
(King Deano)
07/27/07 04:17 PM
Pocket knife

What kind of pocket knife do you carry? A stupid question????? Yes it is.....but fuk it.....it's Friday and I don't feel like working.

I've just can't seem to loose this Kershaw Chive that I've been carrying for 4 years. Good knive, quick opening and a liner lock.

I've got a couple of those Gerber MultiTools....like a Leatherman.....damn handy gadget to have in the truck

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
07/27/07 05:37 PM
Re: Pocket knife

I got two I lug round all the time. One is a Japanese sharp bastard Called a Timberline.

Other one is a Carson made by Columbia River.

FowlMouth
(King Deano)
07/27/07 06:30 PM

so none of you lurking pieces of chit carry a knife....If you are too timid to post there is no way your sorry ass could hang at a Throw Down.....go suck my balls

JJ McGuire
()
07/27/07 06:40 PM

A leatherman and a cheap lock blade

Scout 1
(New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!)
07/27/07 06:41 PM

I carry a Browning folder that I got wif my Cynergy.

Hated the Cynergy. Love the knife.

HAUS
(member for now)
07/27/07 06:43 PM

A 6" Case, given as a gift. Prolly a walmart version & a lil 3" stainless Buck, given as a gift. I've had the buck for 15 yrs.

I gut my birds with game shears. Don't know the brand

HAUS
(member for now)
07/27/07 06:44 PM

Oh yeah, bof of mine are lock blades and I carry the Case on my hip like Bo Duke.... yeee hawwww

Duckband
(member)
07/27/07 06:48 PM

Victorinox Suisse...In my pocket...

Leatherman oringinal in my bunker gear and my car!

HAUS
(member for now)
07/27/07 06:48 PM

hey scout, what did you hate about the cynergy?? Just curious cause I'm considering sellin my citori and picking up a cynergy

67Firebird
(Former political advocate)
07/27/07 07:20 PM

The one I'd like to carry;

The one I do carry is the white lock-blade that's pointing at the blue auto;

A little better pic;

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/27/07 07:27 PM

I have a small Buck that I carry in my backpack to work. I hate it the metal is too hard and you really need a polishing stone or strop to work out the divots on the blade.

I have a Gerber that would keep a great edge forever but the peg that keeps it locked eroded easily so now it is a little on the dangerous side to use.

My favorite small bladed knife is a Alaskan cub bear caping knife but it is a sheath knife.

hillbilly
(member)
07/27/07 07:31 PM

Cheap, plastic, locking schrade. Got tired of losing my Bucks.

Scout 1
07/27/07 08:01 PM

Quote:

HAUS said:
hey scout, what did you hate about the cynergy?? Just curious cause I'm considering sellin my citori and picking up a cynergy

Point of Impact was hi and to the left, under and over barrels alike.

I admit I simply got a lemon, and was lucky enough to get out from under it finally. If you buy one, get it thru a dealer so you can return/exchange it. Or at least test drive it first.

Overall, they're a nice and interesting shootgun. But IMO you're better off with the Citori, cause the resale will hold up on it, whereas the Cynergy has already proven to be a dog in that aspect.

I heard Browning is closing em out, so use your own judgment. Fowlmouth has a line on some Cynergys down in the Guns dept, in case you haven't found em already.

I also carry a Gerber Multiplier that I got for a gift... I belive it like it better than the old Leatherman I usedta have.

HAUS
(member for now)
07/27/07 08:06 PM

thanks for the info dude. Citori kicks like a mule in a t-shirt bustin clays, but i've kilt a few pheasants with it and you don't notice it much then.
i'll see if i can test drive one before purchasing.

foots
(the exterminator)
07/27/07 08:09 PM

I carry a small 3" locking blade, the brand of which is ?. I'm practicin for tomorrow and am just to forkin lazy to reach into my pocket.

Scout 1
07/27/07 08:09 PM

Definitely. My days of buyin private sale guns without test drivin 1st are pretty much over, too.

Good luck wif the Mormon gun.

Burrhead
(member)
07/27/07 08:42 PM

A small, plastic handled Schrade lock-back when I'm working. A cheap, stainless, liner lock pretty much the rest of the time. Like I said, it's cheap and an import, but it holds one hell of an edge.

I carried a buck Stockman for quite a while until I broke the tip off the main blade. I just haven't sent it in yet to be repaired.

On my uniform belt I have a S&W clip point locking folder that I've carried for about 26 years.

Mac
(Birding Moderator)
07/27/07 09:05 PM

Guess I better check with Mom...last time I remember, she told me I wasn't old enought to carry one.

Actually in my hunting gear I have a decent Buck. Gots 3-4 other ones as well, but don't haven't had much need to carry a knife under normal circumstances. So why is it you fellas pack one? Ya ain't paranoid is ya?

GoGoP appears loaded fer bear!!!

bankermane
()
07/27/07 09:05 PM

Chris Reeve - 3" liner lock. The cat's meow.

Farmer_Floyd
(member)
07/27/07 09:37 PM

William Henry Legacy or the Attache would look nice in my pocket. Kinda pricey.

67Firebird
07/28/07 01:00 AM

The big question is, what does Eddie Da 1st carry? I've never give the man a reason pull it on me, so I have no idea.

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/28/07 04:32 AM

Quote:

GoGop said:
The big question is, what does Eddie Da 1st carry? I've never give the man a reason pull it on me, so I have no idea.

you never see it and barely feel it as life quickly slips from you

67Firebird
07/28/07 06:08 AM

So that's what he carries....... (Fade to black.....)

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
07/28/07 07:35 AM

Eddie packs a machete around. Trust me I've seen it up close.

His other blade is a prison made spork with a food tray for a handle. I'll have him show it too ya sometime Kurt.

67Firebird
07/28/07 08:01 AM

Just have him show me Jeff, I don't wanna actually feel it none.

SKDuckhunt
(member)
07/28/07 02:43 PM

I carry a Gerber fast knife, 3 inch blade or so and it clips well right next to my wallet... it shore opens nicely...

FowlMouth
(King Deano)
07/28/07 04:26 PM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Eddie packs a machete around. Trust me I've seen it up close.

His other blade is a prison made spork with a food tray for a handle. I'll have him show it too ya sometime Kurt.

I believe that would be called a shank, not a pocket knife, I want to thank everyone who posted for not sucking my balls

67Firebird
07/28/07 05:17 PM

Uh, no problem Deano. Glad to not do that anytime.

Gonzo
()
07/28/07 07:15 PM

Quote:

GoGop said:

Who let you take a pictue of their flea market table???

Original_Al
(member)
07/28/07 11:09 PM

Buck nano bantam for everyday use. I don't like havin a lot of chit in my pockets. It's real small, thin, and light weight. Does a good job for small everyday tasks.

looks like this

I got a cheap tactical lookin mofo that I carry when I need something bigger

Tankdog78
(member)
07/29/07 02:40 AM

don't cary one daily but I have utility razor knife in the truck tool box the kind ya need a screw driver to change the blade with.

when I am hunting I cary a gerber fixed blade with gut hook end with the wood handle. it was a gift from my girl.

67Firebird
07/29/07 05:54 AM

Quote:

Gonzo said:
Quote:

GoGop said:

Who let you take a pictue of their flea market table???

You really have no life of your own, do you?

Let me guess what's next;

Your dog is bigger than mine and your truck is better than mine. :rolleyes:

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
07/29/07 06:41 AM

chief3
(member)
07/29/07 02:03 PM

Quote:

Duckband said:
Victorinox Suisse...In my pocket...

Leatherman oringinal in my bunker gear and my car!

Leatherman in my bunker gear too, also carry a Gerber Rescue knife in my gear. My daily carry is a Columbia River Mirage. Also have and carry Gerber M-16. Both are lockbacks. Highly reccomend both.

BillKiller
(member)
07/29/07 02:04 PM

Spyderco Police, serrated.

mohunter
(member)
07/30/07 05:02 PM

I carry a little toad sticker that has my name on it "Old Timer" and have a leatherman in my truck.

Vogi
(member)
07/31/07 04:10 PM

Carried only Old Timers for years, until Shrade went belly up. Had to stoop to carrying a little Winchester toad sticker.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5