dabsAdministrator
()
09/16/09 02:24 AM
Re: seaark seaark seaark seaark seaark seaark seaark seaark seaark

huck -

I like the big boat - I had a 2070 Triton before and went back to that - both times with a 115....first time two stroker and this time a four stroker.

Here is the thing for me - I think there are a few good boats on the market. You get a thicker shell with a Sea Ark than you do a Triton... .133 vs. .100 if my mind serves me correctly.

That can be nice I guess - but also makes the boat heavier. I haven't ran into anything yet that poked a hole in my .100....and if I do - I wonder if it wouldn't also poke one in the .133??????

Availability is what I bought based upon - I was at the dealership all of an hour and then went and fed the fish at the damn for an hour and went and picked my boat up with a trolling motor and depth finder installed - I couldn't find a Sea Ark with that turnaround......price was also a factor. I got another good deal on the Triton as it was a holdover boat.

One thing I like about the Triton over the SeaArk is the riveted floor. I have been in a few SeaArks and they all seem to rattle with the screwed floor. Just an observation.

I would not overlook Bob's Marine in Illinois being you are on that side of the State - google it. They had some really good deals that were worth the money a few months ago. They have a variety of brands.

dab

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5