Whackattack
(member)
08/16/06 05:34 PM
Re: Would you have walked the boy?

If anybody was doubting why the terrorists hate our country, all they have to do is flip on ESPN and watch the parents and coaches of the teams at the Little League world series for baseball AND softball. Parents of little league baseball players are bad, but what the f is wrong with all these damn grown ups going ape sh't over 12 year old girls softball.

The hidden ball trick is some funny sh't. We used that all the time when we were kids. But a coach never, ever told us to do it. We were just little sneaky a holes. If a coach called a conference to put it on, he was a douche. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut it did provide a teachable moment. I bet that kid never falls for it again. I got two kids boy/girl that I would like to be athletic. If they are I will prolly be like my old man. My dad was a good athlete. He taught us the fundes while we were in the yard and played catch or football with us nearly every damn day, but kept his mouth pretty much shut when game time came. He always sided with the ump/ref even if the call went against us and thankfully we had good coaches that my dad would back 99% of the time. Other than that he just let us play. Except the time he booed me when I threw 3 interceptions in High School. Told me after the game that he was embarassed.

All you overzealous, living vicariously thru your kids, douche bag parents out there need a life.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have walked the good hitter to get to the cancer kid. I would have hit him with the first pitch. The dude already hit a bomb and why throw 4 pitches when you can do the job with one. That way you got more stamina to strike out the cancer kid.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5