last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
05/24/19 02:35 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Reading up on the series and various fan boards seems clear Blues are favored by 70% of North America fans while the experts are giving the Bruins the edge.

It's Marchand, Rask, Chara, Bergeron, Rask, Krejci.........all the marquee lights a team could want against a team with right now zero for sure HOF'ers. No one is dissing the Blues, but Boston just too good for any other ending.

Predicted 3rd in division pre and mid season. I haven't predicted a series yet. Superstitious mofo I am I will not do that now. I will however get Gomer all worked up because this has been one hell of a ride so far by players that have truly come together and worked their butts off to get here, some turning their careers upside down, and for that they deserve to be 1 of 2 still yet standing. Some puck luck for sure, but every winner has that.

Saint Louis Blues are Western Champs.

Let me say fork Boston. There is zero question as to how good they are with those names on their roster, and rightly so, and straight up it's the Blues who do indeed need to find the answers. But fork them. Fork their city, fork Backes, Marchand and hell fork them all. And fork most all the East coast press who would step on their own dicks to praise them carte blanche.

Will end by saying Boston does have the roster and skill and blah blah but it's the Blues who have the story lines. From Chief coming on board and somehow turning the team around to Binners amazing performance since January to going last to first in the league as a whole team to a home town kid scoring a game 7 dbl OT winning goal to overcoming a horrible game deciding non call and clicking off 3 in a row to get here..... None of it shows up on any stat sheet and most of it is nearly unexplicable..... and whether it is enough to carry them through one more MONSTER challenge remains to be seen but one thing I do know is no way do I count this team out to bring home the Gloria.

Is it Monday yet?

Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5