griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/08/19 02:43 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

It's not hard, Andy......I hate exactly 1/4th of the team...so it makes it easy to enjoy the games.

Every time Perron touches the puck I want him to get knocked into next year, and every time Pietrangelo touches the puck in his own zone I look for a turnover....easy.

I don't count on Tarasenko, Steen, I'll throw in Gunnarson, or Allen (thankfully he's out) for anything.

If I wake up after the playoffs and find out all those guys are gone then I can say this is one of the best Blues teams ever assembled. Nothing has changed for me with the core group since day one.....none of them are worth the trouble.

When the Blues create havoc in the crease they win games....when they don't, they lose....it's not arguable. They are not a high scoring team and won't be. When they try to pass too much they don't score.....and they pass too much frequently. (last night they shot the puck if they touched it for the most part....thanks Berube I'm sure)

They will have trouble with Colorado's speed if they make it through......mark it down.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5