sptsman
(member)
05/06/19 12:27 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

griffin said:
I'm sorry you don't like the best goalie in hockey....

Not sure whether to laugh or really start to get worried about your mental health. The forkin' diver and flopper played all of 46 games this year. I'm far to busy to do a stat search but how many games has he missed due to "injury" over the years? Yeah, he's a pretty good goalie but let's not pretend he can be counted on. He has far more "soft goals" this series than Binnington and his diving and flopping antics are embarrassing. And now that's he's taken to cheap and dirty play (as opposed to hard-nosed play), you can have him.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night. If they can keep Perron buzzing like he has been (another goal yesterday on two shots, +2 and credited with 2 hits) and get that #1 line to step up and be a #1 line, they'll be fine. If those guys can't step up in a game 7, they don't deserve to win. I am also looking forward to Sammy Blais being back in the lineup. A goal, on 2 shots, +1 and 9 hits!! Ya think he wants to sit in the press box again?!?!?

Unfortunately, I'm going to be on the road Tuesday, on the East Coast but should have time to find a good watering hole with the game on. I'll be with a guy from KC bu with some ties to STL. He's a bit of Blues fan and likes refreshing adult beverages. I'll be set. Now I just have to find my Perron sweater to don, while watching the game.

Go Blues!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5