griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/30/19 03:27 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

In the days of Dan Kelly and Gus Kyle they would call tonight a "character win".....and I think it was. I'd be surprised if the Note doesn't prevail in this series. Still a few problems with the top line and the Captain.....but a solid team effort that ought to give them more confidence going forward.

Man, you think I'm hard on the Blues.....they basicaly get no love from the national broadcasters, who spent most of the telecast looking for the Stars to come back and win.

I wish Thomas would shoot the damn puck. I wish Perron would sit down. I wish the Captain never touched the puck in his own end. But Bouwmeester and Parayko are doing a hell of a job on the Star's top line.......I'm gonna take Bouwmeester off my list after watching himn the first 3 games of this series. Schwartz is everywhere!! Binnington still absolutely on the money with his positioning.....solid play, but he didn't win this one.....mark it down to the hard work of the 3rd line.

Perron, Steen, the Captain, and even Tarasenko ......nah.....grow a pair. And WTF is Schenn doing? He's lost out there right now.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5