griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
01/14/19 12:55 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

I hate to jinx him.....but Binnington looks like he has the team believing. It's pretty obvious that he has very quick legs and great positioning, but he struggles with the high shot.....time will tell when the league figures that out. Still, anybody but Allen and I can have some hope.....he's done. Hopefully the organization realizes that. Next should be Steen and Petreangelo.....get them out.

The Blouse is actually not positioned horribly right now with at least 2 games in hand on most of the league....and as many as 4....they have played the fewest games in the league to this point.

I think they have raised their odds of getting into a wild card spot in the last couple of weeks, but this is a pretty rough road swing with 8 of the next 9 out of town. But, they are the hottest "bottom half" team in the league right now so they are on the move.....for now.

If they can get through that and be a couple of games over .500 then I'd give them a chance.....but they'll need a team or two to tank in order to really have a shot (not out of the question....Colorado and Anaheim are basically winless in their last 10.....leaving the door open).....and that's only if they can keep playing like they are in front of the kid. They haven't shown the ability to sustain anything.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5