last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
07/02/18 08:40 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Perron signing....The last play off series he had with the Blues he was benched for being a knuckle head. So it's like an old twilight zone rerun. DA is the star as he hallucinates grandeur. Apparently, for four years.

Spstman Buffalo is hoping to be where we are now in 3 years time. If they hang on to them, Berglund and Sobi will be floaters to try to get them more competitive and out of the basement, then they are gone.

But they got Thompson, a debatable first round talent, and have 3 firsts next year and they will get our second 2 years out........they will make their run in 4-5 years off the draft.

For us, in 2 years time Thomas and Kyrou are hopefully up being what they should be and there's a lot more in the pipeline as well. Steen and Jbow will be gone. Perron will hopefully get picked up by Seattle. They need to hold onto Schenn and somehow keep their D core together. This will be the best chance for Saint Louis in many moons. Thomas and Kyrou and other AHL'ers will be key.

And then there's one thing left. One big fat Matzo Ball. And I still hope there's another shoe to drop and he goes away before this is all over in a month.

Pending that head case, I'll say the Blues have now a valid shot for 3rd in the Central this year.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5