H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
10/05/15 09:04 PM
Re: Mizzou 9-UConn 6---WTF?

Quote:

IIFID said:
Where is Dawg commenting on the Kids performance??

I imagine that it would something to the effect of
"The win was due to a strong performance by the O-Line, the running backs and the play of the Tiger defense much more than the QB play."
Think I'm close?
Hi Dawg!

I believe that we will see MM back in as the starter this week. Unfortunately I am not at all hopeful especially after what I saw from the Gator defense versus Ole Miss on Saturday.

Mizzou rushed for 163 yards on Saturday........you know the same horrible line we've had all year, that can't make holes. 163 yards on the ground........and just in case you were wondering that matched 40% of the rushing yards for the entire season. Ish's 98 yards matches what the ENTIRE MIZZOU team rushed for against the Sister of the Poor from SEMO. 163 yards is almost as many yards as we rushed against the School of the Blind from Arkansas AND against the Yankee's from UCONN combined.

With no run game, you can't win football games, unless you play in the Big 12-1-1-2+2 where they have NAIA players on defense in the entire league.....then it doesn't matter who's running.

And yes.....the Defense had something to do with the win. MU D leads all of the SEC in total defense with 263 Yards a game.....only 771 yards through the air all year, and the 6th best Run D in the league. That's 4 yards a play on the D, which is the same as Bama. If it wasn't for that D, we would most likely be 1-4 instead of 4-1

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5