H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/22/15 05:10 PM
Re: Mizzou 9-UConn 6---WTF?

Quote:

griffin said:
Oh wait.....Missouri is 109th in total offense instead of 116th? And you say they are 9th in the hotbed of passing attacks known as the SEC.....well, nevermind then, my bad.

griffin

Mizzou is 76th in the country in passing yards. Rushing yards they are 119th.......again.......Hansbrough brings so much to the offense that is lacking. I realize we aren't talking about something like poor STL hockey, the Tour de Steroids, track, triathlons or women's equestrian.....all sports you are an expert in.

This is football. A great run game sets up a pass game. With no run game, team key on your passing game. Mizzou's leading rushing has 130 yards in 3 games. Might have the expert west side guys do the yards per game average, but its not good. Mauk hasn't been great, by any means.....but the Arkansas State game for instance Mauk threw 51%. It could have easily been 67% had the easy balls been caught. Hansbrough back at 100% takes some pressure of Mauk and opens up the passing game.

I'll wait until Saturday night to see ask you for your winning pick for the Kentucky game and to see how well Mauk and Hansbrough do together, before I put down some $$ on the game.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5