last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
03/31/14 07:31 PM
Re: 2014 Saint Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Champs !

Quote:

griffin said:
Dude....we are 9-3 with that guy and his .912 save percentage as a Blue (near the bottom of the NHL). I'm just happy we haven't had this guy all year....he has lost 25% of the games he started.

I'm sure he'll come around in the playoffs when the pace is a little slower, there are less 2 on 1's, etc.

It'll be absolutely comical because you'll jump up and down about how it wasn't his fault and he got no help, and blah,blah,blah......the same way you twitted on about how we couldn't win with what we had.

Stand by for an epic playoff failure......seriously.

Epic playoff failure? Maybe. I ain't a fortune teller. But we had plenty of those epics with Halak and Elliott over the past four years so how is this all of Miller's fault now? Where were you then??

Or was it YOU saying they got no help?

I have never with held criticism over the past years regarding our D and when they played poorly. Which is exactly how they have played of late. Piss poor to be exact.

At the same time, the last two Dallas games the Stars have looked like world beaters.

My whole point with you is that Miller is better than Halak. Not that he is Jesus Christ or Glenn Hall. Just better than Halak. And that speaks more about Halaks play and readiness than Miller's. And I'll stand by that cuzz I ain't goin back in Halaks corner. I did that for 3 and 1/2 years and I'm done with him.

As for Elliott, he's had 10 chances to be our #1. The fact he's not? That's why they got Miller. This ain't rocket science. Armstrong shipped his own guy out the door and got what he could on the market to better the team and NOW it was all a mistake because Halak really never did let in soft goals, got injured all the time or thru a fit during team playoffs or had the flu 3 X's a year AND Elliott is NOW really ready to be a true #1.

Armstrong and Hitchcock DID NOT BUY IT. they ran out of patience with Halak and they could not count on Elliott to play as a #1 and I don't nor will I ever blame them for making this change. If it doesn't work it doesn't work and we end up just like we did the past 2 years anyway.

I want a Cup run. If Elliott is ready to go that distance then hell yes, let him have it. I love him as a great back up but need convincing still that he can go deep and play well for extended periods.

When Hitch believes Miller is not the guy, he won't be the guy no more. Bet that.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5