griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
03/20/09 11:30 PM
Re: T.J. Oshie......

Look, I a big Pronger fan....I have been since the day he got here and everyone else was whining about the trade. You could see from the beginning that his footwork and passing were world class....and like I said, I enjoy a defenseman with a mean streak....I think it's essential to be truly great at that position.

I would love for him to come back to the Blues.

That being said, I also see greatness in Perron.....more then I see in Oshie, Backes, or any other youngster on that team. He has great hands, and good vision.....and he's way above the average skater. That kid is only 20.....and he's a perennial 30-40 goal scorer in 2 or 3 years....I don't think you let that go.

You could be right about Backes......and I admit he's a player....but I see what he is now, and not alot of potential to be much better.

You may be right about the price for Pronger.....but I see the Ducks looking to cut way back....and draft picks will be what gets him in my opinion.....along with 1 or 2 decent prospects that come at a reduced salary....but not a first line player....which is what Perron may be as early as next year.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5