griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
10/02/12 04:08 AM
Re: Ambassador to Libya smoked (maybe literally)

HA! You know what? I know that kid.

It is what it is.......we're screwed, at least for now.

You know like I do that a lack of parenting is to blame.... plus a lack of neighborhood schools after decades of forced busing ruined the schools and the neighborhoods. A generation of kids grew up with nothing to ground them.

I'm no liberal, but I can say that the programs put in place by liberals over the years just ruined these kids....and I hate it.

I know a bunch of these guys.....and it didn't have to be this way for them, so I am sorry for them. I just am. I'm no racist, I don't care who you are if you can be a productive member of society, and many of them could have been, easily.

There is no way to change the perception, but the "good" that the liberals thought they were doing absolutely screwed these kids, and the rest of us. It's an absolutely failed ideology.

I'm a "glass half-full" kind of guy.....but geez....at this point, how do you help these kids? Honestly, I'd like to take the best of them and use their talents for something toward the good (you know as I do, if you took their "talents" and applied it toward something good they'd be just as successful...the best of them are really good at running a "business").....but that ship has sailed thanks to the dumb ass programs put in place to "help" them.

What a cluster fork......seriously, it's over...stand by.

My Grandpa was a Tarawa survivor....he once told me, "in the next great war, you'll be able to tell your enemy by the color of his skin".....just watch.

How stupid.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5