Paul Dallas
(member)
09/22/12 10:04 PM
Re: Long, but a lot of important information.

I DO blame Bush. Obama would've never been elected if the country hadn't been so desperate to get as far away from him as possible And going back to Bush's election -- the country was desperate to get away from Clinton and his crap.

But going back to your point, Dog. Why would Bush SIGN the stimulus and bailout packages if he was so against them?? He was no better, no worse than Obama, just a white cracker, 40-watt version.

Face it. We've had crap leadership going back to Reagan's 2nd term. Head in the sand, elect me so I can go to state dinners, kick the can down the road to the next guy . . . crap leadership. The country is almost fully gutted now, and its finally being realized. Romney will be another chapter of the same old story. Didn't he invent ObamaCare???

Plug your nose and pick whichever candidate stinks the least, but none will seal the borders with Mexico. Too much great cheap labor to be had for our big corporations. Lets build more TIF Wal-Marts and cling to guns and religion because the 53% are all that is relevant, right? Screw our vets and active duty troops that are among the other 47% -- they are now lower class, afteralll, middle class is now defined as up to earnings of $249,000 per year.

2 party system is broken folks. They're both bought and paid for.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5