H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/21/12 01:51 PM
Re: Long, but a lot of important information.

Entitlements are wrong for the rich or the poor. The rich guys want entitlements to make more money. The poor want more entitlements so they can drive their Cadillac on 24's and enjoy their big screen TV. The only difference between the two is that the rich guy is atleast paying a few thousand people to work for them. He is also selling goods, like beer, nachos, hotdogs, T-shirts, caps, etc.......all while stimulating some other dudes pocketbook and business. The 47% who pay no income tax just want their tax refund for paying absolutely nothing. They want their food stamps that no long run out in 3 months because of the current administration. They want their unemployement checks to sit at home until they run out.

I don't like taxpayer money going to anyone, but atleast the rich folks are paying taxes and stimulating the economy somehow. And as far as the taxpayer loopholes.....blame the gov't. If someone told me I could save some money by doing something, I would do it. Only a windowlicker wouldn't want to save their own money. According to most Americans I'm "rich" because of the amount of money my wife and I make. I'll pay over $13k in income tax alone this year for myself. I bet I don't get 1/3 of it back.....but some hand who doesn't pay ANY income taxes will get his $4-500 because he is ENTITLED to a refund, for paying nothing.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5