H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/20/12 10:56 PM
Re: Long, but a lot of important information.

13% tax rate.......well that's 13% more than 47% of the welfare sucking, no tax paying, govt tit drinking bastards out there. So a man doesn't want to show his tax records.....well it ain't none of your fuking business how much or how little money he makes. Hell, the HNIC won't release his college transcrips...but you liberal bastards aren't up in arms over that....and honestly, that's no ones damn business either.

What bothers me is you have a man with absolutely no executive experience before 2008, no business experience, and really no political experience except a state congressman.....and he is complaining about Romney having no foreign affairs experience, while looking like a dumbass with his entire middle east "experience" The HNIC, couldn't make money selling food to starving Africans. I haven't seen a Mormon ad, but I'll take that over seeing our current president suck the cawks of another camelshit burning, Koran reading, bare hand ass wiping, cave living, ragheaded no pork eating muslim. Our country has gone to hell in the last 4 years, and is fixing to be burned to the ground in Obama gets elected to 4 more years.

The Majority of Liberal America is so far out of touch with normal every day hard working Americans. You want to see the path of this country, take a good hard fukin look at California. Those bastards are screwed and have no clue how to fix anything, yet Liberal America thinks they are on the right track.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5