MB2
(member)
06/24/12 11:26 AM
Re: Thank you!

The original question was:

"How is the drug testing of welfare recipents 'unconstitutional'.

The answer is - it's not.

They are trying to make it a requirement of the benefit, in which case, recipients have the 'right to pursue their own happiness'. They just have to take the test. Perhaps they should have the price of that test deducted from their benefits.

Each and everyone of us have the right to pursue our own happiness, however, no matter how you earn your living there are certain REQUIREMENTS that you MUST meet.

If I were to try to obtain a green card to work in the States, Homeland Security has placed certain REQUIREMENTS on me. I have to prove that my money is CLEAN, I have to submit to a criminal records examination. I have to give a DNA sample. I have to submit to a drug test. All of which, I would NEED to pay for personally along with application filing fees.

If I was to hire someone, I could ask them to meet certain requirements, and the government would require me to meet their STANDARDS in regards to their placement.

Law enforcement officers, are required to have some of the strictest hiring practices of all. They also vary by branch, but if you don't want the job, don't take the test.

Oz, the Bronfman family is still alive and well, and Edgar still has the nickname "Bootlegger" in Hollywood. Illicit money is the problem with drug cartels, and from prohibition on, these people still wield a great deal of power, over little folks like us.

I don't know what the answer is either, but you cannot make a weak man strong, by carrying him on your back.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5