Nontypical
(member)
06/17/12 08:24 PM
Re: Thank you!

sptsman,

While I don't exactly disagree with the thinking the whole thing through side you express. I do wonder where you're getting your information that the welfare money/food stamps goes for the kids anyhow. You seem to be assuming that these "bad" parent(s) are using the free ride for the good of the children and not their drug habit. If it was just a little weed then baby mama should be able to stop and not miss a payment. If it's something stronger doesn't the "bad" parent need a different sort of help anyway?

I'm not exactly sure what the answer is but when their free ride gets evoked maybe it will be time for them to get back in church and straighten their lives out. What did poor folks do before the government free ride?

A large majority of the people who receive this assistance are black americans who really dislike the idea that their ancestors were slaves and don't even realize that by living on government assistance they're still slaves, just to a different master. If someone white points this out they are considered to be racist. Go figure, danged if you do and danged if you don't.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5