Liberty
(member)
10/09/07 06:02 PM
Re: FROM THE HALLS OF MALIBU TO THE SHORES OF KENNEDY

I could care less who he listens to, he's shown great ignorance or stupidity by coupling Limbaugh and Colter (right wing communicators and entertainers) to Jackson and Sharpton (left wing extortion artists)

your question implied that no one in the information and communications fields had America's interest in mind. Had it been written more clearly, I know the implication would not have been there.

If they have their own self-interest in mind, capitalism 101 tells you they are making the world around them a better place, provided they are not breaking the law.

extortion is against the law in case that puzzled you. Communicating your thoughts, no matter how outlandish is not against the law.

but considering your continued liberal slants in healthcare, forest land and now bogus energy schemes, you'll just have to get used to being questioned. Liberals are unclear for a reason, a habit you have been getting into a lot lately. Damn liberal

I mean, hell, you demanded I be technically correct on the definition of slash, so that it fit your argument when you and I both know slash is a slang term for needles, limbs, small trunks, tops and bark left over from commercial logging operations and non-commercial thinning operations, but you demanded that slash only means something left over from a commercial logging operation, went down right nuts trying to drive home your invalid point. I'm just going to have to treat you the same from here on out.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5