Liberty
(member)
09/12/07 11:57 PM
Re: R.I.P.

HB, I have lived through the largest two forest fire seasons in the nation's history, not only was last year a record breaker and this year has surpassed that, these years are unprecedented, and why? Because of the mismanagement of federal forests over several decades. You want to continue allowing the federal government to spend on average $50 million per large fire, where they set up sprinklers around people's home and wait for the damn thing to come onto my land, rather than to have them take care of their own land and thin out these overly thick forests that are overly thick because they used to suppress fires immediately.

yeah, I know it is an area that historically has forest fires and I know forests need fires, but these are crazy ass firestorms caused by our forking up the forests in the first place.

we can thin the forests and the slash, has energy value, you're too old to realize that and you never lived through the record fire years as I have. And you never had a job that put you in the middle of the damn things as they were going on.

But then again trying to have an argument with a man who defends the government on every turn and turns around and calls me a liberal is really a pretty stupid deal on my part. If you ain't got sense enough to know your argument is full of chit, why bother educating your ass.

And by the way, the fires are burning hotter nowadays, because they have more fuel in the forests nowadays, but we've gone over this before and you fail to learn. What was the highest grade you made in school?

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5