lecty
(member)
09/22/10 05:52 PM
WTB some water toys............

Just moved back to Columbia and got a place on a 20 acre lake. Big boat won't work and the 4 Rivers is getting a little boring for the kiddos. Looking to see if anyone has anything out there they want to part with. Not looking to spend a ton and these items can be USED but must be functional. Looking at an old canoe, paddle boat, small 10-12 foot john boat or all of the above. Let me know if anybody has anything they can/want to part with. Something we can just putz around in out on the water. Thanks. Lecty

yeehaw
(member)
09/27/10 11:12 PM
Re: WTB some water toys............

Waterdog used to have a 12-14' jon boat layin around. Hollar at him.

HAUS
(member for now)
09/28/10 01:00 PM

i've got a blue hole canoe i'm getting rid of and either a 10' or 12' jon going away too. i need to go measure the jon.

jon ain't got a title. i'd get rid of it for $50.
no pics with me right now.

lecty
(member)
09/29/10 01:07 AM

Haus, let me know how long it is. I do remember Jeff saying he had one lying around. He might want to use my place to store it...lol. Would probably like a 12 footer with 2 kiddos but might be able to make a 10 work. The price seems right as long as it floats...HA! Would possibly be interested in a canoe as well. Thanks. Lecty

HAUS
(member for now)
09/29/10 05:10 PM

mine's a 10 footer and prolly not suitable for 3 folks. i think rafe is interested in it and he's a half hour away from me. i'm 3-4 hrs away from columbia.

canoe is for sale, but not cheap. i'm lookin for $550 for it.

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
09/30/10 11:05 PM

Adam If ya don't find one let me know. Like I told ya at the house, I have one at the blow hole outside of town and another at Bailey's dads lake. Y'all can use it since I'm not in town much.

jordan
(member)
10/01/10 07:52 PM

Dawng.....I sold those on ebay last week......just sayin'.....

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5