Mel
(member)
07/16/08 03:43 AM
The Broken Lawnmower

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is usually the husband.

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing, hunting, always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

67Firebird
(Former political advocate)
07/16/08 04:46 AM
Re: The Broken Lawnmower

Never acknowledge the weird stuff like that.

cook
(member)
07/16/08 02:20 PM
Re: The Broken Lawnmower

Quote:

Mel said:
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes.

Shouda watched the allstar game and been gone 5 hours.A good husband would have brought her a flashlight and glass of tap water around 9 P.M.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5