Mac
(Birding Moderator)
04/19/08 01:09 PM
Re: should be this week

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle_Bill said:
So, I was hunting in southern Illinois last night. Found some big ones. About 4:30 this morning, I was fast asleep in a room at a seedy little motel at the edge of my mushroom hunting grounds down there. I woke up when something shook the motel room like a bear shakes a camper. The floor rocked so hard I could hardly stand up. I rushed outside. There, rising above the elm trees, was the biggest morel mushroom I've ever seen. It was bigger than a Lee's Summit water tower.

About 10 of us cut it up with chain saws. I have over 1,000 pounds of morel packed away in coolers in the back of my truck, and I just got a small part of that 'shroom.

They say that when the big fungus popped out of the ground, it sent out shock waves like those of an earthquake, shockwaves felt across half a dozen states. I heard they felt the shock waves in "HomeofToto" City.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now thats a good one.
no need to even try guys, crown the king of the liars

Uncle Bill:

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5