locked up
(snake charmer!!)
07/08/11 10:29 PM
did it again......

went back to truman yesterday for some hybrid fishing. Took the man child and the daughter. Wasnt sure how she'd do. All of her fishin had been farm pond hoppin. But we struck out anyway. Stopped by the good will for new shirts, as luck would have it the had some with no sleeves.

gettin to go with both kids was more fun than I thought it would be. The only threatened to trow me out of the boat twice..... but i think they really just meant it the one time It was i day i wont soon forget.

Deadeye
(member)
07/09/11 12:23 AM
Re: did it again......

Git'R done

BarryG
(member)
07/09/11 01:01 AM

That's GREAT!

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
07/09/11 01:27 PM

Nice! Ya'all need to come over to my house and get some food though dammit!

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/10/11 05:18 PM

those are some nice fish all my kids have put good hybrids in the boat now this season. Glad they got to enjoy a good fight.

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
07/10/11 05:55 PM

Only one more fish last nite Tom after yall got off the water. My fillet knife was crying when I was cutting through those rib bones last night Lauren says I need a top on my boat now after riding around in your rig......and carpet too. I think she got spoiled over there. The Bimini top will be on the boat before the next trip out I believe. The carpet, not so much

H2ODOG
07/10/11 07:50 PM

Some of yesterday's fun

Swampy's new rig

fish
(senior member - literally)
07/10/11 08:08 PM

Sweet !!!

We took off looking for crappie up Tebo. Looks like we should have stayed w/ the Hybirds. Crappie fishin sucked big time BTW.

Prolly be back down in two weeks with the heavy tackle.

battman
()
07/10/11 08:30 PM

Any time with the kids is a good day for sure.

H2ODOG
07/10/11 09:24 PM

It was a great day to be IN the water. Damn was it hot. Swimming, tubing, and finally fishing when it cooled off. Very first drop by both our boats hooked up with fish within a minute or two of starting Thought it was gonna be a damn good evening. We even broke off fish on that first go too on both boats. Caught fish on the next 4 drops......and then the bite stopped. Gonna try to get back down there again soon.

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/10/11 09:46 PM

thanks for the pics bro. was a good time, missed laying around in the water today. We slept in today and meandered home slowly to relax in the AC!. Headed back the weekend of the 30th. Meeting up with some of my old trolling buddies for a fish-a-thon. No wimmens no chilluns just dudes on a mission!

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/10/11 09:48 PM

JD you seeing you and the better half on Saturday morning, always a pleasure.

H2ODOG
07/10/11 10:02 PM

I will copy the rest of the picts from the swimming and tubing and send em your way. We were beat down today too. Been hiding inside. Damn its hot out there. If I am not moving equipment west, I might be able to do something on the 30th. GOt a buddy who wants to come up from Amarillo to fish.

fish
07/10/11 10:52 PM

Bout the time you all were catching fish me and the wiff were back at the camper w/ a Dewars an club an a Margarita sittin in the shade.

A man must have his priorities Sometimes its not catching a fish

We'll be back.....

rb.
(member)
07/11/11 06:35 PM

Great catch and times with the younguns. What were you trolling with? I couldn't catch a dang thing the two days I trolled for them. Hit all the usual spots. Crappie were a little better but not much. Tough fishing when a new front comes in every night.

stoneman
()
07/11/11 09:16 PM
Re: did it again...... *DELETED*

Post deleted by stoneman

H2ODOG
07/11/11 09:48 PM

I'm not sure what rigs you refer to......we vertical jigged with live shad, blood shad baits, and big ass spoons. Never heard of trolling for hybrids.

fish
07/11/11 11:03 PM

Lying Bassterd. You couldn't catch a dead shad much less a live one or bloody one and a big ass spoon is for eating a big ass dessert in your world.

Takes an umbrella to catch Hybirds. At least this time of year

They ought to be starting to do the topwater morning/evening thing shortly.

Time for the KK Island evening watch at dusk. Seen em come up chasing shad and it looks like somebody shootin a machine gun in the water

locked up
(snake charmer!!)
07/11/11 11:29 PM

never tried the umbrella rigs, but the KK island area isnt a bad place to be

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/11/11 11:47 PM

heck yeah you need a rigged umbrella with as hot as it is. I love the top on the new ride, gonna buy me a big ole umbrella for the front seat for dipping trees. That is the only umbrella rig I know anything about.

fish
07/12/11 01:01 AM

at Swampy

H2ODOG
07/12/11 02:17 AM

I have an 8' cast net I bought about 10 years ago. I just wish someone would teach me how to use it. My secret is to buy the shad at the bait shop. I'd post up a pict of the blood shad soft bait, but then everyone would know what to use

Where is this KK island. I couldn't find it on my MTL hot spot map

stoneman
()
07/14/11 05:11 AM

Quote:

swampy said:
heck yeah you need a rigged umbrella with as hot as it is. I love the top on the new ride, gonna buy me a big ole umbrella for the front seat for dipping trees. That is the only umbrella rig I know anything about.

---make sure you get it match my "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" theme I seem to be striving for ---I'd say that would be Sailboat Blue annnnnnnnndddddddddd--Green dophin seaweed --that oughta match your boats color ---

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/14/11 03:08 PM

Quote:

stoneman said:
Quote:

swampy said:

---make sure you get it match my "Gay for the Straight Guy" theme I seem to be striving for ---I'd say that would be Sailboat Blue annnnnnnnndddddddddd--Green dophin seaweed --that oughta match your boats color ---

dude you should never come out of the closet on a hunting/fishing board? I guess if you know more than the names of basic colors, well nevermind it is fitting.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
07/14/11 03:31 PM

I heard IIFID call something "chartnoose" one time ....

stoneman
()
07/15/11 03:09 AM

Sorry swampy I couldn't help myself---you know I like cute nurses .----and the program was "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"--- and meant "you" not "I"-- --I'll go change it--

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/15/11 10:33 AM

you are a fool.

H2ODOG
07/15/11 07:11 PM

No need to argue with this idiot Toemass......he makes himself look dumber and dumber with every post. I've seen that boat up close and it's a damn fine rig. My guess is that more fish will hit that boat in the first year of use, than Stonedman's boat sees in a lifetime of use

fish
07/15/11 07:26 PM

X2 - Good looking rig except for the umbrella

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
07/15/11 08:05 PM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
No need to argue with this idiot Toemass......he makes himself look dumber and dumber with every post. I've seen that boat up close and it's a damn fine rig. My guess is that more fish will hit that boat in the first year of use, than Stonedman's boat sees in a lifetime of use

One of my favorite quotes - "Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

H2ODOG
07/15/11 09:01 PM

That's true with most idiots, but our resident idiot doesn't even make sense when he posts. Hell....he even confuses himself.

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/15/11 09:23 PM

stoneman
()
07/18/11 08:39 AM

Post deleted by stoneman

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/18/11 03:19 PM

dude you have some problems

H2ODOG
07/18/11 04:07 PM

I drove through Valhalla, New York one time and ate there. I guess I'm going to hell too

Mel
(member)
07/18/11 04:30 PM

I move we pack up Stoneman and send him to Mecca so he can explain the Ten Commandments. I feel sure those people would appreciate his interpretations.

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/18/11 05:02 PM

mentioning homesexuality and going to Hell on the same thread??? I've got it he is a convert to the WEstboro Baptist Church

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/18/11 10:48 PM

Quote:

stoneman said:
Post deleted by stoneman

at least have the stones to leave up the post about me going to Hell for proclaiming false gods and being a Pagan.

When you Wikipedia'd that information about Valhalla and Odin did it occur to you that my last name is Modin derived from the name Odin. Not at all uncommon from those who came from Denmark to hold onto something of their culture while believing in God and not being Pagan. If I go to Hell it will not be due to a boat's name.

Jayhawk
(Triton kicks Rangers Ass)
07/19/11 12:07 AM

I once owned a boat called "the dirty Viking". I hope you weren't offended

stoneman
()
07/19/11 12:39 AM

I don't know Swampy why don't you delete this post and add your own anyway ? Not sure who it is , but I have my suspects --don't really care --you a great day and boating season with your new boat, I mostly only deleted what wasn't mine .

Stoneman

swampy
(stirrer of chit)
07/19/11 12:42 AM

JayHawk you will go to Hell!!!!

DADAKOTA
(member)
07/21/11 03:06 AM

Looks like a bunch of fun was had. Congrats on fishes for the kiddos.

Bandito
(member)
07/21/11 02:45 PM

Quote:

Deadeye said:
Git'R done

Did you really type "Git"r done"?! Someone oughta kick you square in the 'giner.

Deadeye
(member)
07/21/11 03:06 PM

Quote:

Bandito said:
Quote:

Deadeye said:
Git'R done

Did you really type "Git"r done"?! Someone oughta kick you square in the 'giner.

Ya I did,that was 2 weeks ago were the hell you been!You know that was at 8:23pm on a friday chances are I was Lord I apologize please be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5